Northstar Travel Group is looking for a talented, driven, and product minded Software Engineer with a passion for the Travel industry. You will work within a very dynamic and entrepreneurial group in creating and launching platforms that impact many businesses while touching countless travelers.
This position is based in our Lombard, IL office.
- Champion current systems, workflows, and integrations and be involved in all stages of product lifecycle
- Develop a unified platform for travel itinerary management for how businesses interface with travel from initial destination research to destination communication
- Interface with customers and be able to quickly prototype solutions while thinking scalability
- Support, troubleshoot, and maintain development and production systems
- Work in close alliance with many business units including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of web application development experience in .NET framework 4+, ASP.NET and C# ecosystems
- The individual should have a BS degree in computer science or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- JQuery and AngularJS or similar framework
- Experience with MS SQL Server database design and development
- Experience with Web technologies in HTML5, CSS3, and related libraries such as bootstrap
- Scalable API development as well as integration with 3rd party platforms
- Standard development practices of version control, unit testing, deployments
- Knowledge of Clojure and PostgreSQL a plus
- iOS or Android app development a plus
- Insatiable curiosity for technology and are always reading blogs and experimenting in your spare time
- Self-driven, team player, action and result oriented
Please apply through our applicant website.
We offer a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a dynamic and exciting culture. Check out what our employees have to say: http://www.northstartravelgroup.com/about-us/join-the-team.
Northstar Travel Group is an equal opportunity employer.