Inntopia (www.inntopia.com) is a rapidly growing brand located in the picturesque town of Stowe, Vermont. Inntopia is a leading provider of travel technology and services to Resorts, Destination Marketing Organizations, Central Reservation Agencies, Activity Providers, Web Portals and other Travel Suppliers, Aggregators, and Resellers.
We are seeking a Tier-One Software Customer Support person to work in our Stowe, Vermont office to provide outstanding support to the users of our industry-leading software products and services. You will be the primary point of contact for our valued partners while acting as an empowered internal liaison in troubleshooting solutions for technical software problems. Bottom line: You’re a problem solver and you’re amazing with customers. If that sounds like you, you could be part of our team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide first-level support and training to our valued customers via phone and e-mail.
- Answer users’ inquiries about software functionality.
- Assists users in resolving software-, hardware-, and system-related issues.
- Investigate and address issues using various remote access tools.
- Accurately describe customer problems and enter them into our issue tracking system.
- Maintain cases issue tracker and update clients throughout the path to problem resolution.
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Strong technical problem solving, writing, and verbal skills
- Experience in identifying and resolving complex customer issues
- Strong organizational skills ability to handle multiple tasks
- Solid understanding of software and its use in a customer environment
- Knowledge of testing methodology
- Exceptional customer-focused attitude and relationship building skills
- A demonstrated passion for technology
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of relevant, technology-based customer support experience
- Ability to manage changing priorities within a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to perform duties with limited oversight
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills as required
- Strong desire to delight customers
- Great listening skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan and a rewarding and dynamic work experience. Please send your resume and cover letter with compensation requirements to email@example.com. We will only be contacting those individuals whose qualifications and experience appear to be a fit for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.