Northstar Travel Group is seeking an experienced Corporate Salesforce Administrator to play a vital role in the management of Salesforce.com database and the development, management and distribution of its corporate reporting. This is a key role in maintaining and improving business process best practices within Salesforce.com. As the primary administrator and internal champion for Salesforce.com, you will identify, develop, manage and monitor the corporate growth strategy of the database to ensure the functionality meets growing requirements for a unified platform for sales, management, account management, technical support, operations, marketing and product management.
This position is based in our Secaucus, NJ office.
- Manage day-to-day requests from a large user base, taking direction as appropriate and helping prioritize tasks from multiple departments.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data
- Perform configuration work in Salesforce. You will need to be comfortable with workflows, approval processes, flows, validation rules, etc.
- Maintain user permissions and account management for multiple Salesforce Instances
- Ensure data integrity
- Manage, build, and generate operations metrics to make strategic business decisions.
- Identify and anticipate reporting and metrics which uncover opportunities for improvement in our processes and operations.
- Provide on-going end user training within the organization for Salesforce and related business processes.
- Build integration and revenue performance dashboards with Business Intelligence tool(s)
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality; providing recommendations for process improvements
- Mapping and Data transfer of acquisition databases into Salesforce
Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 years as a Salesforce System Admin.
- Salesforce.com ADM201 Certification is required; Advanced Admin Certification is a bonus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer tool kit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience with Salesforce Analytics Cloud preferred
- Hands on experience in several mid-size Salesforce implementations. Including user management, workflows/rules, layout and custom object configuration.
- Solid grasp of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can clearly discuss such with fellow teammates and our clients.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool is a plus.
- NetSuite integration experience is a plus
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven working experience in Salesforce Administrator role
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies. Ability to identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions, ideas and more efficient approaches.
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Experience documenting and analyzing sales processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities. Project management skills.
- Strong teamwork and basic leadership skills; basic influencing skills.
- Ability to deliver projects to strict and demanding deadlines.
- Proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning, and report creation. Ability to create objects and custom workflows.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Troubleshooting system integration implementations and support.
Please apply through our applicant website.
We offer a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a dynamic and exciting culture. Check out what our employees have to say: http://www.northstartravelgroup.com/about-us/join-the-team.
Northstar Travel Group is an equal opportunity employer.