Northstar Travel Group is seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, and organized Sales Coordinator to join our fast-paced Meetings Group of brands. The Sales Coordinator will provide administrative, marketing and sales support to onsite and remote sales and management teams.
The Coordinator is a crucial support resource that will aid in order processing and client deliverables, enabling sales representative to connect with more leads and spend more time prospecting. This junior-level position is a great opportunity for candidates who are considering building their own sales careers to gain exposure and insight into the workings of B2B media sales. Learn the business from a team with extensive and diverse experience and be part of our fast-paced and continued growth. Candidates must have stellar organizational skills, enthusiasm and proactivity, and creative approach to problem-solving.
This position is based in our office in Secaucus, NJ.
- Data entry of insertion orders along with corresponding reservations for ad trafficking
- Pull and provide accurate weekly, monthly and end of campaign pacing reports across all vendor platforms within the Northstar Meetings Group portfolio to help ensure campaign delivery success
- Communicate as needed with advertisers and advertising agencies on behalf of Business Development Directors and the management team
- Answer questions regarding client campaigns, campaign pacing and available inventory on applicable digital products
- Prepare and/or draft proposals, mailings, email blasts, correspondence, memos, letters and sales reports.
- Assist Meetings Group Marketing team with marketing initiatives.
- Perform other related activities as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a busy sales support role. Media/advertising sales experience preferred.
- Aptitude and interest in long term career in sales and/or marketing strongly preferred
- Previous digital media/advertising/agency experience is a plus
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Computer experience with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), SalesForce or a similar customer relationship management software, and accounting and billing software.
- Team player who is able to develop and foster productive relationships
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an often fast paced environment
Please send your cover letter with compensation requirements and your resume to NYNJResumes@ntmllc.com.
We offer a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a dynamic and exciting culture. Check out what our employees have to say: http://www.northstartravelgroup.com/about-us/join-the-team.
Northstar Travel Group is an equal opportunity employer.