A rapidly growing and privately held company located in the picturesque towns of Stowe and Burlington, Vermont, Inntopia is a leading provider of travel technology and services to Resorts, Destination Marketing Organizations, Central Reservation Agencies, Activity Providers, Web Portals and other Travel Suppliers, Aggregators, and Resellers.
Inntopia is currently hiring QA Engineers / Software Testers. Potential candidates include, but are not limited to, recent college graduates with degrees in Software Engineering as well as seasoned Software Testers looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The QA Engineer / Software Tester is responsible for creating, documenting, and executing test plans and automated tests of Inntopia’s high-availability, high-transaction volume, multi-lingual, PCI-compliant e-commerce applications. This includes hands-on testing as well as creating, supporting, maintaining or enhancing automated tests. The QA Engineer/Software Tester is involved in the full project life cycle while working on an Agile team to take requirements through design, development, Quality Assurance, and implementation.
Candidate must have experience in at least two of the following:
- Developing thorough and complete test plans
- Developing testing methodologies to ensure release readiness
- Working as integral member of a Scrum team to identify and resolve issues
- Building expert knowledge of Inntopia’s applications
- Building automated test suites
- Familiarity with modern browsers and mobile devices
Familiarity with at least two of the following development applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Team Foundation Server
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Automated test development
- Application design and development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with complex pricing and commission structures
- Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.